Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provide back office services to bank clients
- Eligible to read loan applications, contracts, reports and financial statements etc.
- Deliver excellent client service
- Work in a team of qualified, highly motivated professionals
- Identify opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Anticipate change and encourage others to perform confidently in ambiguity
The key requirements of this role are:
- University degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or Banking relevant field
- Previous professional experience in banking or financial sector will be considered an asset
- A professional qualification or part qualification (ACA/ACCA or CFA) will be considered as a great asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and especially Excel
- Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.