Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Support the full acquisition process of new projects
- Manage projects to help our clients implement policies and strategies
- Lead teams of experts
- Draft technical reports and presentations in the course of our on-going projects
- Interact on a frequent basis with customers
The key requirements of this role are:
- Post-graduate degree in a relevant area (mechanical or chemical engineering, economics, finance)
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the gas sector
- Knowledge of and experience in gas regulation and policies at national and EU level
- Prior experience dealing with gas issues at a Regulatory Authority, TSO, DSO, utility will be considered as advantage
- Experience in new gases with specific focus on hydrogen will be highly appreciated
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Familiarity with the strategies and programmes of EU donor agencies and IFIs
- Knowledge of software on energy markets modeling will be an asset
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad as required
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.