Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensuring accounting and tax compliance services to corporate clients
- Delivering excellent client service
- Anticipating change and encourage others to perform confidently in ambiguity
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
The key requirements of this role are:
- An 3-6 year experienced in Accounting professional or similar position
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- Someone who holds an A’ class accountant license
- Someone who has very good knowledge of legal entities taxation (income tax, benefits in kind, withholding taxes, VAT, stamp duties) and Greek accounting standards
- Someone who is familiar with managerial reporting requirements
- Someone who has IFRS knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Someone who is able to communicate fluently in English and an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.