Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Outsourcing department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ an Accounting Manager.
The key responsibilities of the Accounting Manager will include:
- Ensuring accounting and Tax services to corporate clients
- Delivering excellent client service
- Anticipating change and encourage others to perform confidently in ambiguity
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
For whom we’re looking for:
- A 10-year experienced in Accounting professional or similar position
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- Someone who holds an A’ class accountant license and has an excellent knowledge of legal entities taxation (income tax, benefits in kind, withholding taxes, VAT, stamp duties, real estate) and accounting standards
- Someone who holds a KEKOPA degree and understands that excellent customer service is the key to client management
- Someone who has IFRS knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Someone who is able to communicate fluently in English and an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful as a Accounting Manager in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to gather and correlate correct date
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What will you need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.