Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. We provide a variety of dynamic organizations with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth and navigate complex risks and challenges.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Technology Intelligence and Performance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Junior Java Developer.
The key responsibilities of the Junior Java Developer will include:
- Analyzing, designing and developing web applications in a multi-tier Java EE environment
- Supporting database schemas designs and query optimization
- Helping in systems integration
- Providing technical support and documentation
The person we’re looking for needs to have:
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related field
- Working experience with Java EE, JEE application servers or MVC model will be consider as an asset
- Εxperience in relational database design SQL will be consider as an asset
To be successful as a Junior Java Developer in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Team working skills
- Effective prioritization whilst managing multiple projects at the same period
- A flexible, multitasking, detail-oriented and positive professionalism
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- Working closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / engineers
- Participation in challenging projects to clients in all sector and industries
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.