Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Risk & Compliance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Risk Management Consultant at the levels of Supervisor / Manager / Senior Manager.
The key responsibilities of the Risk Management Consultant will include:
- Participating in a broad range of Risk Management advisory or assurance related projects.
- Planning, directing, and completing risk assessments, business process and internal control reviews, development of ERM frameworks, designing risk appetite frameworks, regulatory compliance reviews or regulatory frameworks readiness assessments regarding the Risk Management functions, preparation of Risk reporting packages.
- Implementing risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities;
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Working collaboratively with other lines of service and practice areas to deliver other services
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
- Depending the induction level of the candidate, the position responsibilities will include the project planning, fieldwork execution or review, the completion project procedures, as well as client presentations preparation or delivery. Market researches and participation in the departmental business development activities is also part of the responsibilities for all levels
For whom we’re looking for:
- A minimum 4 years experienced in similar position, preferably in an auditing/consulting firm, financial or private sectors
- Someone who holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Exact or Applied Sciences. A Master’s degree or a Risk management professional certification is a plus
- Someone who has very good knowledge of corporate governance laws and regulations as well as International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Someone who is able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and is an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful as a Risk Management Consultant in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Oral or written presentation skills
- Effective project management skills and critical thinking
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Collaborative team spirit
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to gather, correlate and present correct data
- Willing for continuous learning
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that al our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.