Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. We provide a variety of dynamic organizations with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth and navigate complex risks and challenges.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Technology Intelligence and Performance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Quality Assurance Engineer.
The key responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer will include:
- Testing of web portals, mobile applications & business processes
- Working closely with Development Team to ensure timely and quality product releases
- Contributing to the Creation and Execution of Quality process standards
- Executing test plans and provide adequate documentation
- Continually improving testing methodology, testing procedures, and test environments
The person we’re looking for needs to have:
- 3+ years of experience in Testing Web & Mobile Applications
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven track record and competency in Quality Assurance concepts of test planning, test case design, test case prioritizations, test case execution and bug reposting & tracking
- Attention to Detail. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of web services testing & SOA testing
- Knowledge of DB Scripting
- Knowledge of client side debugging and analyzing web rendering and performance
- Experience of testing both back-end systems and front-end GUIs
- Experience in testing mobile applications & m-Sites
- Designing and implementing new automation test cases with tools and scripts. Automation using Selenium will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Good communication and collaboration skills
To be successful as a Quality Assurance Engineer in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Problem-solving, organizational and team working skills, proactiveness and 'can do' attitude
- Effective prioritization whilst managing multiple projects at the same period
- A flexible, multitasking, detail-oriented and positive professionalism
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.