Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. We provide a variety of dynamic organizations with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth and navigate complex risks and challenges.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Technology Intelligence and Performance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Back-End Developer.
The key responsibilities of the Back-End Developer will include:
- Analyzing, designing and developing web applications in a multi-tier Java EE environment
- Supporting database schemas designs and query optimization
- Managing systems integration
- Estimating tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources required
- Providing technical support and documentation
- Identifying and applying appropriate modern technologies and techniques for software development
The person we’re looking for needs to have:
- 3 years on the job working experience with Java EE and Enterprise Design patterns
- Advance experience in relational database design SQL is essential
- Experience in MVC model and good knowledge on the following technologies: Spring, Struts2, Hibernate, Ibatis, Maven
- Experience in SOA and Web Services
- Experience in JEE application servers
- Familiar with mobile web design and technologies
To be successful as a Back-End Developer in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Problem-solving, organizational and team working skills, proactiveness and 'can do' attitude
- Effective prioritization whilst managing multiple projects at the same period
- A flexible, multitasking, detail-oriented and positive professionalism
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.