Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. We provide a variety of dynamic organizations with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth and navigate complex risks and challenges.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Technology Intelligence and Performance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Web Developer.
The key responsibilities of the Web Developer will include:
- Analysing, designing and developing web applications based in a multi-tier Java EE environment
- Estimating tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources
- Identifying and applying appropriate modern technologies and techniques for software development
- Collaborating closely with user experience team
The person we’re looking for needs to have:
- 3+ years of experience in Web Development
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent competence in Responsive design using Bootstrap framework
- Experience in AngularJS framework
- Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development
- Experience in developing Web Applications for Optimal Performance (Browser cashing, page rendering etc.)
- Be aware of SEO standards, ensuring code compliance
- Experience in Mobile Development will be considered as a plus
- Familiar in Server-Side JAVA based Applications
- Expertise with development life-cycle methodologies and best practices
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Good communication and collaboration skills
To be successful as a Web developer in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Problem-solving, organizational and team working skills, proactiveness and 'can do' attitude
- Effective prioritization whilst managing multiple projects at the same period
- A flexible, multitasking, detail-oriented and positive professionalism
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees