Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Analyze, design and develop web applications based οn a multi-tier arcihtecture
- Estimate tasks required to complete various development projects including time and resources
- Identify and apply appropriate modern technologies and techniques for software development
- Collaborate closely with user experience team Required
The key requirements of this role are:
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of React.js framework
- Excellent competence in Responsive design using Bootstrap or other frameworks
- Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development
- Experience in developing secure Web Applications with Optimal Performance (Browser cashing, page rendering etc.)
- Be aware of SEO standards, ensuring code compliance
- Experience in Mobile Development will be considered as a plus
- Familiar with Server Side JAVA based Applications
- Expertise on development life-cycle methodologies and best practices
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Good communication and collaboration skills
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Participation in challenging projects to clients in all sector and industries
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Working closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / engineers
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.