Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day business support of users by responding promptly to or triaging questions, delivering resolutions and support to users, providing exceptional customer service on the phone and email.
- Responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, administration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the CRM platform in conjunction with the external integrator.
- Build views, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine actions. Identifies and deletes or merges duplicates, outdated, or inaccurate records.
- Maintain user profiles and settings and provides training to end-users as needed.
- Acts as part technical project manager, part administrator, and part CRM analyst. Works with sales and/or services team to ensure customer interactions are appropriately captured.
- Report directly to the Senior Project Manager on potential improvements to products and processes to overall enhance user experience.
The key requirements of this role are:
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience and training
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- At least 3 year of experience in CRM administration Salesforce, Zoho or Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Experience with Power Automate is a plus
- Experience in Power BI or other analytics is a plus
- Must be a self-starter with curiosity and empathy
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong problem and situational analysis skills
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.