Senior Consultant - Solution Architect
Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Design and architect end-to-end solutions.
- Identify and document technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting, identifying the different solutions and provide alternatives in the architecture components, configuration and software development.
- Involve in translating functional design to technical design, gathering requirements, estimating solution, performing reviews, working closely with clients and counterparts, managing work and capacity planning.
- Carry out data analysis by identifying sources, gap analysis, requirements for migration and integration to existing systems.
- Technical writing for bids and proposals
The key requirements of this role are:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience and expertise in technical business analysis, system analysis and integration.
- 2 years of relevant IT experience in the area of software development and integration.
- Preferred technical background: Enterprise Portal Solutions, Business Process Management, Data Migration, CRM Solutions, Cloud Applications etc.
- Preferred industry experience: Public Sector
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.
- Technology Intelligence & Performance
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Contract type
About Grant Thornton
The Grant Thornton culture is one of our most valuable assets and has steered us in the right direction for more than 100 years.
Today's world demands a culture that embraces change. We welcome fresh thinking and encourage people throughout the network to bring something new.
We focus on creating physical and virtual environments that promote health and wellbeing; psychologically safe places where people can be themselves, able to speak out, challenge, contribute fully and expect to be treated with respect and fairness.
Our open-minded culture leaves space for a diverse range of opinions that can challenge conventional thinking.
Senior Consultant - Solution Architect
Loading application form
Already working at Grant Thornton Greece?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.