Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton’s Outsourcing Services practice is continuously growing, offering high quality services to our clients, committed to “making a difference every day” and is currently seeking to employ a Marketing coordinator for a corporate client.
- Coordinate Product integration.
- Coordinate cross-functional Teams to secure smooth integration in GR, CY & MT.
- Prepare product launch in GR, CY & MT.
- Assist Brand Teams to prepare product launch (Brand Plans, Materials, etc.)
- Coordinate key stakeholders and assist in overall governance and Team meetings
- Assist in administrative work.
- University degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Marketing or relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and especially Excel
- Committed to excellence
How can I apply?
Please apply online via Career Opportunities and select this vacancy as well as any other vacancy that might interest you. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.