Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Environmental, Social, Governance, Risk and Compliance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Business Process Analyst.
The key responsibilities of the Business process analyst will include:
- Working in a team responsible for identifying and solving issues relating to the performance of the Client’s business operations.
- Reviewing and assessing policies and business processes to find areas of improvement and recommend solutions to optimize the efficiency of such processes.
- Analyzing vast amount of data and information and prepare executive summaries.
- Examining data to figure out what is important to the problem and which methods are best to analyze it.
- Market research and benchmarking analysis
- Cost - Benefit analysis experience
- Conducting interviews with clients
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Design Client’s organogram ,reporting lines ,job descriptions and internal process manuals
- Prepare Client’s presentations
- Keep updated on industry and market trends.
The one we’re looking for needs to have:
- University Degree in Economics / Business Administration
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be consider as a strong asset
- Any relevant certification or Internal Control frameworks knowledge (i.e.COSO) will be appreciated
- Working experience (–at least 3 years) in Business process analysis for companies & organizations within the public or private sectors
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language and computer literacy
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Maintaining highest standards of business ethics
To be successful as a Business process analyst in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office ,databases and data analytics tools
- Ability to work effectively on his/her own and as part of a team
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer-centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic and critical thinking
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.