Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Participate in a broad range of internal audit as well as advisory projects
- Plan, manage and complete internal audits, control reviews, compliance projects
- Ensuring work performed is accurate and completed in a professional manner.
- Supervise and train junior colleagues
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interact on a frequent basis with customers and deliver excellent client service
- Participate in the preparation of relevant client proposals
- Monitor changes in the regulatory environment and trends in the financial services sector
- Work collaboratively with other lines of service and practice areas to deliver other services
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
The key requirements of this role are:
- Strong project management and organizational skills and is able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
- A minimum 5-year experienced in internal or external audit within the financial industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Auditing, Risk Management or related fields. A CIA, ACCA and other related certification is a plus
- High level of understanding of audit theory and strong industry knowledge of bank’s services, policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Knowledge of risk-based audit methodologies and practical experience in auditing techniques, including risk assessment, internal controls evaluation and different testing methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in data analytics tools
- Someone who is able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all candidates.