Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Project Management of new projects and communication with the client
- Driving business analysis to identify requirements and ensure client’s performance are monitored properly
- Create a solution which quantifies data and provides key insights and predictive analytics
- Drive the planning of the most suitable solution for Management / Business Reporting using technology (preparation and visualization tools)
- Define configuration specifications, business & functional requirement
- Plan and supervise End Users trainings
- Lead and provide guidance to the relevant team and assure that the developed solutions meet client’s needs
The key requirements of this role are:
- Experience of 5+ years in project management of Reporting / BI Tools development
- Financial background and business orientation
- Further qualification such as Master degree or a professional qualification will be considered as an asset
- An experienced professional who can analyze complex tasks and break them down into coherent features, products and projects
- Someone who is able to lead a team in delivering results in complex projects with tight deadlines
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Organizational and time management skills, analytical thinking, collaboration and problem solving skills;
- Effective communication and rapport building skills;
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions;
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations;
- An extremely high work ethic;
- Motivation for career progression and development;
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- A work place with a strong focus on values and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients;
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring;
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment;
What will you need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all candidates.