Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Running Transactions Advisory Services (TAS) engagements throughout the transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple service lines and cross-functional teams.
- Planning, executing, directing and completing: Financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers from a variety of industries/ Valuations for transaction of IFRS purposes/ Independent business reviews (IBR) and business plans.
- Managing client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively. Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Collaborating with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Supervising, training and mentoring associates.
The key requirements of this role are:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant professional experience, preferably in financial analysis, financial modelling of an audit/consulting firm
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- A Master’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- A professionally qualified or part qualified (ACA/ACCA or CFA) and a person who understands that excellent customer service is the key to client management
- Strong current knowledge in IFRS and Greek GAAP.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous project in a rapidly growing practice.
- Excellent written, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate in English and an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all candidates.