Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting the team in Business Development initiatives with a genuine interest on creating opportunities in our market.
- Creating positive external awareness of the firm in our market.
- Creating positive internal awareness of the firm for our people.
- Securing brand implementation in various promotional material and assets of the organization
- Generating management reports combining data from multiple sources
- Overseeing the data maintenance in CRM platform.
- Reviewing brand implementation in proposal and presentation documents.
- Assisting in market research to explore new opportunities.
The key requirements of this role are:
- Degree qualification in marketing or business studies
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced reporting and analytics skills
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar platforms
- Fluent English speaker
- Effective communication and excellent writing skills (Greek and English)
- Team working skills
- 0-2 years’ experience in professional services or B2B environment
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Flexibility, ability to multitask, detail-orientated and positive
- Ability to prioritize effectively whilst managing multiple projects
- Problem solving approach and proactive, 'can do' attitude
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all candidates.