Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing compliance-related tax services, such as documentation or informational reporting
- Conduct Benchmarking Studies using databases as Amadeus TP Catalyst to extract and analyze information on public companies
- Analyzing financial data and assisting the team with preparing economic analyses
- Help develop transfer pricing policies and strategies to assist clients in managing exposure to transfer pricing issues
- Work with a team of professionals who assist multinational corporations in a variety of industries with transfer pricing advisory, compliance and other services
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Be part of a supportive work culture that encourages you to further your professional development and broaden your career path
- Anticipating change and encourage others to perform confidently in ambiguity
The key requirements of this role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics/Accounting/Law or relevant field
- Experienced usage of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Ability to multitasking along with numerous deadlines and
- Eagerness to learn
- Commitment to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Completion of the Executive's Training Seminar in Taxation from Athens University of Economics and Business or a similar program will be considered as a significant asset
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all candidates.