Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Assurance is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ an Assistant Information Systems and Security Auditor.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant Information Systems and Security Auditor will include:
- Supporting the achievement of business targets;
- Conducting tests of Design and Implementation and Operating effectiveness of IT controls;
- Substantiating sources for transactions’ recognition and IT systems’ data reconciliation to support assurance work.
- Creating process documentation i.e. narratives, flowcharts and standard operating procedures;
- Providing recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks;
- Address any IT and Cybersecurity Risks related to system, data, reporting and programs;
- Delivering client assignments to include IT external audit, third party controls reporting, IT regulatory compliance and IT risk management reviews and ensure quality delivery as per client requirements;
- Stays current of technological innovations and trends in the internal auditing and distribution industries.
The one we’re looking for needs to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or equivalent;
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be consider as a strong asset;
- Relevant Professional certification (i.e. CISA, CISM, ISO 27001:LA) will be considered a strong asset;
- Good knowledge of ISO 27001, in the absence of certification, may be considered a strong asset;
- Good knowledge of MS Azure Security Products;
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language and computer literacy;
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills;
- Maintaining highest standards of business ethics
To be successful as an Assistant Information Systems and Security Auditor in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, databases and data analytics tools
- Ability to work effectively on his/her own and as part of a team
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer-centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic and critical thinking
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!