Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Monitoring of public sector programs (PMO) at clients’ premises to keep clients informed of progress or setbacks and anticipate problems.
- Managing projects (PMO) on behalf of clients, coordinating internally and externally with partners & vendors.
- Preparation and submission of Governmental policies/procedures/contracts connected to public processes.
- Helping government leaders define their business strategies and translate their vision into concrete initiatives.
- Contributing to reports, recommendations and conclusions.
- Developing and writing public tenders (RFPs) by analyzing and understanding client requirements.
- Monitoring the tendering process (formatting, planning, completeness, consistency, and compliance) and the execution of the contract, upon completion and acceptance on behalf of the client.
- Drafting of e-Government strategies and Government process reengineering.
The key requirements of this role are:
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position, participation experience in consulting projects in the field of government and public sector
- Proven experience as a tender/contract writer
- Knowledge (both theoretical and practical) of public procurement and administrative law (especially law 4412)
- Someone who holds a Bachelor's degree or holds a relevant certification (e.g. Public procurement, PMP)
- Excellent English & Greek writing and oral skills
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent skills in organizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material and communicate with various levels of management
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Result & quality oriented
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all candidates.