TAX Accountant / SAP
Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Tax department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a TAX Accountant / SAP.
The key responsibilities of the TAX Accountant / SAP will include:
- Providing Accounting services (reconciliations, reporting) to corporate clients
- Providing Tax Consulting services to corporate clients
- Identifying and propose solutions to complex Tax and Accounting issues
- Delivering excellent client service
- Working in a team of qualified, highly skilled professionals
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Anticipating change and encourage others to perform confidently in ambiguity
For whom we’re looking for:
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- Someone who has 2+ years of experience in SAP Platform
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and an experienced user of MS Office
- Someone who has 3+ years of experience in an accounting office or an audit firm
- Completion of the KOE Taxation Seminar («Κατάρτιση Στελεχών στο Φορολογικό Δίκαιο») from Athens University of Economics and Business or from a similar program will be considered as a significant asset
To be successful as a TAX Accountant / SAP in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to gather and correlate correct data
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A workplace with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What will you need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.