Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Assurance is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Financial Transformation Advisor
The key responsibilities of the Financial Transformation Advisor will include:
- Understand and record of Finance Processes for Finance Transformation assessments
- Recommend improvement opportunities in Finance processes affecting Business Operating Cycles adopting emerging technologies for an end-to-end optimization
- Design management Dashboards including a set of KPIs, understanding CFO’s needs for instant and useful information
- Participate in the design of costing models including cost pools, principles, rules of allocating expenses and management reporting presentation for results
- Collect, assimilate, and analyze financial data, using standard tools and data visualizations
- Design the controlling framework, including financial planning and analytics (FP&A) and budgeting,
- Compile, analyze, and report economic and industry data to help clients make informed decisions
- Prepare detailed presentations and marketing material for client presentations
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Manage own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
The one we’re looking for needs to have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field/ discipline.
- ACCA/ACA qualifications courses or ΙΕΣΟΕΛ / ΜΕΤΚΕΛ postgraduate qualifications (in progress or completed) will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge in Finance systems (ERPs or BI tools)
- Commitment to providing quality work and building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience of working with multiple clients
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
To be successful as a Financial Transformation Advisor in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer-centric approach
- An extremely high work ethic and critical thinking
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!