Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Assurance is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Financial Reporting Advisory Associate.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Advisory Associate will include:
- Collect, and analyze financial data, using statistical tools and data visualizations
- Understand, price and value simple (swaps) and complex derivatives (option structures) on various instruments (fx, ir, commodities)
- Compile, analyze, and report economic and industry data to help clients make informed decisions
- Develop complex financial or simulation models (e.g. Monte Carlo) good knowledge of Excel
- Prepare detailed presentations and marketing material for client presentations
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Manage own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
The one we’re looking for needs to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in banking treasury or corporate treasury department
- A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or engineering
- Master’s degree in Finance, Financial engineering, MBA or other related field/ discipline
- CFA or FRM Certification will be consider as a strong asset
- Knowledge in of option pricing, structuring and valuations (FX, IR, Commodities)
- Good knowledge of excel (VBA, Pivot, Macros, Indexmatch etc.), PowerPoint, Bloomberg terminal user
- Commitment to providing quality work and building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language
To be successful as a Financial Reporting Advisory Associate in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer-centric approach
- An extremely high work ethic and critical thinking
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!