Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Participating in a broad range of advisory projects such as internal audits, internal control systems assessment, regulatory compliance reviews, regulatory frameworks readiness assessments and health checks, annual compliance programs development or execution and many more.
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Working collaboratively with other lines of service and practice areas to deliver other services
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics and Firm’s culture
- Depending the induction level of the candidate, the position responsibilities will include the project planning, fieldwork execution or review, the completion project procedures, as well as client presentations preparation or delivery. Market researches and participation in the departmental business development activities is also part of the responsibilities for all levels
The key requirements of this role are:
- A minimum 2-year experienced in similar position to a similar consulting/audit firm or in a position to a Compliance unit of an entity/financial institution
- Someone who holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Law, Exact or Applied Sciences.
- A Master’s degree will be consider as a strong asset
- A professionally qualified or part qualified (CIA,CFE,CRM or other certification in Compliance area) will be appreciated
- A person who understands that excellent customer service is the key to client management
- Someone who has very good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance laws and regulations as well as International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Someone who is able to manage / participate with efficiency multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and Greek and is an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!