Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Evaluating expanding or enhanced computer operations; makes recommendations for improvement and upgrading hardware and software to manage workload and system requirements.
- Providing technical support—identifying, investigating, and resolving users’ problems with computer software and hardware
- Applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Collaborating with other employees to research and resolve problems.
- Arranging service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Developing and communicating department projects and goals.
- Maintaining knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
The key requirements of this role are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Fluency in Greek & English language, both written & spoken.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level troubleshooting skills on Microsoft client software (Windows, Office).
- Basic networking understanding (TCP/IP, DNS).
- Basic Knowledge for supporting the implementation of cybersecurity measures
- Basic Knowledge VOIP Technology.
- Basic knowledge of other MS software (Active Directory, Windows Server Administration, SQL, etc.).
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!