Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Designing and developing solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Supporting and monitoring a sophisticated & customized Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales solution
- Working with internal key stakeholders to understand their needs
- Working as part of a high-performing team
- Propose new ideas and solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
The key requirements of this role are:
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or relevant discipline
- More than 2 years’ hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Extensive experience in Dynamics 365 Sales solutions
- The ability to design, build, test and implement Dynamics 365 solutions linking to internal systems.
- The eagerness to develop yourself in Microsoft Business Applications (Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power platform)
- Strong communication skills in both Greek and English, combined with the ability to build ‘Trusted Advisor’ relationships
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!