Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Undertake quantitative analysis using cutting-edge models and analytical tools
- Draft high-quality presentations and reports
- Offer support in full acquisition process of new projects
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the assigned project
- Leads the project team
- Ensures safe and smooth execution of each project about the contract administration, change order review and management, invoice verification and approvals from contractors and vendors
The key requirements of this role are:
- A degree in Economics, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or science (Physics/Mathematics);
- Basic understanding of the Greek energy sector and basic understanding of the EU policy towards energy and climate change
- Working experience of 7 years in project management
- Familiarity with handling data and/or programming languages and tools;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (BI skills would be desirable);
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (French or German would also be also an advantage);
- Fulfilled military obligations
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.