Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Strategy and Investments department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Financial Analyst.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will include:
- Supporting the full acquisition process of new projects;
- Contributing to consultancy research and data analysis;
- Supporting the project team to help our clients implement policies and strategies;
- Building sophisticated financial models and draft reports and presentations in the course of our ongoing projects;
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers;
For whom we’re looking for:
- At least 2-year experience in advisory services projects (corporate finance, project finance, business reorganization, efficiency improvement, project management);
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area (finance, business, economics);
- A professional qualification or part qualification (ACA/ACCA or CFA) will be considered as an asset
- An experienced in financial modelling skills, capable of building sophisticated financial models. Prior experience in the use of VB and Macro tools with MS-Excel will be considered an asset;
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and is an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful as a Financial Analyst in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to work on a step-by-step basis, analytical thinking, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high-quality services and solutions
- A customer-centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A workplace with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What will you need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.