Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Environmental, social, risk, governance and compliance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a junior Internal Auditor for the positions of an Assistant or Associate.
The key responsibilities of the Assistant/Associate Internal Auditor will include
- Participating in a broad range of internal audit as well as advisory projects
- Helping in planning, executing and completing internal audits, business process control reviews and other activities related to regulatory compliance projects
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Working collaboratively with other lines of service and practice areas to deliver other services
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
For whom we’re looking for
- Someone who holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Exact or Applied Sciences. A Master’s degree or a professional qualification is a plus.
- A 1 year experienced in Internal Audit professional standards, preferably with previous experience in an audit firm, or an Internal audit / Internal Control division of a Company/Organisation
- A person who understands that excellent customer service is the key to client management.
- Someone who is able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to meet tight deadlines
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and Greek and is an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful as an Assistant/Associate Internal Auditor in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent report writing skills both in Greek and English language
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and databases
- The ability to work effectively on his/her own and as part of a team
- Ability to deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.