Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated audit professionals
- Providing support to senior team members in executing audit procedures
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
The key requirements of this role are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics or relevant field
- Part qualification (ACA/ACCA) or a Master Degree in relevant field will be considered as an asset
- 3-year experience in Audit or in an Accounting office
- Ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate in English and an experienced user of MS Office
- Fulfilled obligations imposed by legislation on military service
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training and counseling
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.