Grant Thornton Greece is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of more than 58,000 people in over 140 countries. In Greece, we operate in 5 big cities with more than 1100 people going beyond business as usual to deliver a different experience. We choose to do things differently. We never settle for what’s easy, we do what’s right – right for our firm, right for our clients, and right for society.
If you’ve imagined a career that goes beyond business as usual, then Assurance team has the opportunity for you. Assurance team works with clients of all sizes across many different sectors. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, the team helps our clients to flourish.
You’ll work with clients at their sites, getting to know how they work and the challenges they face. Making the most of your audit experience and client management skills, you’ll help the clients mitigate risks and work more effectively.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated audit professionals
- Providing support to senior team members in executing audit procedures
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Performing day-to-day audit fieldwork for clients in different industries
- Perform audits using the Grant Thornton methodology, state of the art tools and applications
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
The key requirements of this role are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Administration /Economics or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines
- Fulfilled obligations imposed by legislation on military service
- No work experience necessary
What will we offer to you?
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Long term career opportunities
- Continuous learning
- Dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint with a view to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us.