Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing Payroll & HR services to corporate clients
- Identifying and proposing solutions to various issues
- Supervise and coach the payroll team
- Ensuring compliance with public authorities regarding labor law requirements
- Adhering to strict deadlines and providing services of the highest quality
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and be resourceful in making them happen
- Dealing with ad-hoc projects
The key requirements of this role are:
- At least 6 years of working experience in a similar position
- High-level knowledge of labor and social security law
- Very good knowledge of payroll software/ HRIS (Softone, Pylon) and MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of the ERGANI information system
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or Economics
- Experience of working on multiple payroll projects will be highly regarded
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- People management skills and coaching
- Accurate documenting skills and attention to detail
- Problem analysis and ability to problem-solve
- Risk assessment and decision-making
- Positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication
- Commitment to providing excellent quality solutions and building client relationships
What will we offer to you?
- A workplace with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Continuous training and career development opportunities.
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!