Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting banking clients to develop transformation and strategic projects and implement strategies for improving key metrics and business operations
- Driving banking consulting projects, performing business analysis on identifying inefficiencies, propose solutions, formulate course of actions and plan effectively to achieve success
- Business requirements documentation and analysis to identify gaps, conflicts, and opportunities for improvement.
- Identifying and resolving business and system-related issues, analyzing alternatives, and making informed recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborating with technical teams to design and propose solutions that meet business requirements.
- Providing project management and change management support in the development of change management strategies on banking projects and ensure client’s performance are monitored properly
- Stakeholders’ management including requirements clarification and expectations’ management.
- People management/ coaching and Client Management
- Analyzing, reporting, and preparing presentations
The key requirements of this role are:
- At least 5-year experience in advisory services projects (corporate finance, project finance, business reorganization, efficiency improvement, project management);
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area (finance, business, economics);
- Further qualification such as Master degree or a professional qualification or part qualification (ACA/ACCA or CFA) will be considered as an asset
- An experienced professional who can analyze complex tasks and break them down into coherent features, products and projects
- Someone who is able to lead a team in delivering results in complex projects with tight deadlines
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and an experienced user of MS Office
- 5-6 years of experience in project management, preferably in the banking industry, or in a consulting company
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Organizational and time management skills, analytical thinking, collaboration and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Effective communication and rapport building skills;
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services;
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations;
- An extremely high work ethic;
- Motivation for career progression and development;
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- A work place with a strong focus on values and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients;
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring;
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment;
What will you need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us.