Grant Thornton Greece is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 58,000 people in over 135 countries. We're a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients and to our people. A better experience. One that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond. Personal, proactive, and agile.
At Grant Thornton Greece we don’t predict the future, we ✨shape✨ it.
🏆 Some milestones of Grant Thornton Greece 🏆:
- We have been Certified as a Great Place to Work for two consecutive years!
We are one of the Best Workplaces for Women 2023
- And we are proud member of Diversity Charter Greece and certified SHARE Equality Label
So, if you want to be part of this incredible journey here is an opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated audit professionals
- Providing support to senior team members in executing audit procedures
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Performing day-to-day audit fieldwork for clients in different industries
- Perform audits using the Grant Thornton methodology, state of the art tools and applications
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
The key requirements of this role are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Administration /Economics or relevant field
- ACCA/ACA/SOEL qualification or part-qualification will be considered as a strong asset
- A relative working experience from 1 to 3 years, will be considered as a great asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines
- Fulfilled obligations imposed by legislation on military service
To be successful at this role you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
What will we offer to you?
- 🏋️️Friendly and dynamic working environment
- 💰 Competitive remuneration
- 👩🏫 Formal training and Professional Qualifications fully funded (eg. ACCA/CIA/CFA/PMP etc.)
- 👨💼Coaching and counseling from Senior Professionals
- 🏝Extra days off: August Freedays, Volunteering Days, Early days leave
- 🏠 Flexible way of working
- 👨👩👦 Parental Leave Extra day off
- 🧩 Corporate citizenship initiatives
- 🏢 Office amenities (subject to the office location)
- 🤝 Special employee offers and discounts.
- 💻 Company laptop
- 📱Mobile phone
- 👩⚕ Insurance Program for all GT members
- ☎Employee Assistance Support 24/7
Just so you know…
If you have imagined a career that goes beyond business as usual, then you are in the right place. We go beyond to deliver a different experience to our people, our clients & our communities.
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! Simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!**
**All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
✨We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too. #welcometomore #gobeyondwithus✨
🤔 Aren’t you sure yet about which career path you could chase within Grant Thornton? Then leave it to us.
Apply here and our recruiters will match your skills with the best open job role.
So, problem solved! 😉